Sunday 15 December 2013

Lush candy mountain

Review: Lush Christmas- Candy Mountain 

 


Bubble bars are one of my Lush necessities. I feel lost without a bubble bar to crumble into my bath.
This has to be one of my favorites. I love the shape, I love the colors & I adore the smell. This candy mountain has a sweet smells to it and does actually remind me of sweets or if your American candy ;)
If you are not familiar with bubble bars, all you do is crumble a small section under running water. I found that if you crumble it under a very fast running tap it produces better quality bubbles, and more of them.
I honestly have nothing more to say about this beaut, I have purchased this and I am planning to purchase a few more as I do find that the smell lingers & leaves my skins softer & more hydrated than normal.
Love, Love, Loving this.

RRP: £2.65

No comments:

Post a Comment