Friday 16 May 2014

Benefit Cosmetics CORALista | | Review | | Chrisseytina Beauty

Benefit Cosmetics CORALista | | Review | | Chrisseytina Beauty





So guys, I needed a new blush, so I decided to go for Benefit's CORALista, I have heard great things about this blush and have been really excited to try it out. 
This Blush is the coral of all coral blushes that's for sure.

Don't you just love Benefit's cute but completely quirky packaging? I know I do!
Normally I'm not a huge fan of cardboard packaging, when it comes to cosmetics, as I find them flimsy and not to ideal, but credit where credit is due Benefit's re-enforced packaging has yet to steer me wrong. 
I have a good few benefit powder blushes and not one has smashed or chipped and I'm not exactly the most careful of people. The only negative I have encountered this far is the little box does become scruffy looking as the pretty print fades and wears off over time. Oh I should quickly mention that each Benefit Blush does come with a small, long brush. I personally don't use this brush because I find it hard to blend in the blush with this brush and usually just leaves a straight line of blush on my face, which no-one wants. However, some people love this brush, so whatever floats your boat.

Benefit describes CORALista as a coral pink and I totally agree. CORALista is a mid toned coral that has the perfect balance of pink and orange leanings. To add to that CORALista has a yellow undertone (neutral) with a slight golden shimmer finish and in the terms of colour it should suit all skin tones and be flattering on most. In my opinion Benefits CORALista is pretty close to MAC's style blush but less shimmer based. Basically if like myself and the majority of your makeup is coral based you need to add this to your collection. It's the perfect spring/summer blush.

As with most Benefit Blushes this has a firm texture that is easily picked up on any face brush and blends into the skin at ease. However I should point out that CORALista is subject to product fall out which could be due to the packaging or the slightly drier texture of the blush. 
As with most Benefit Blushes CORALista is scented and this sure doesn't disappoint, as it has a sweet fruity scent. CORALista has a slight shimmer finish but due to the shimmer being fine it isn't problematic to those who have problems with enlarged pores or fine lines, but adds a warm, healthy glow to the apples of the cheeks.
In terms of wear it lasts around 7 hours on my dry skin before it wears off, which is pretty impressive, Right?

Have you tried Benefit's CORALista? Let me know what you think :)


Where else to find me :)

Lots of Love
XXX. Christina .XXX



No comments:

Post a Comment